Welcome to Unitarian Universalism!
From the Mission Statement
We are an accepting, diverse and joyful spiritual community. Through fellowship, we put our principles of justice and compassion into action, serving as a catalyst for love, respect and understanding.
Please take time to explore this Web site to find out more about who we are and what we do! Click here to read Rev. Kim’s sermons.
Upcoming Services for 2018
- July 8 — The Gift of Cancer – Mark Lichty, UUFP Member. Mark, who is the Chairperson of Active Surveillance Patients International, will speak of his choice not to be treated for prostate cancer, and unfold the many gifts cancer has offered.
- July 15 — Social Justice with Cindy Crowner
- July 22 — Reiki with Glenda Dawson
- July 29 — Compassionate Listening with Susan Odessky and Barbara Harteis
- August 5 — Remembering the Holocaust with Camille Breslaurer
Come Join Us On Sunday
The Program Committee is always looking for members and friends to present programs or lead Discussion Sundays throughout the year. If you are interested, please contact the new Program Committee chairs, Ken LeSure (firstname.lastname@example.org) and David Learn (email@example.com).
Where are we located?
118 Knight Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
When is the Sunday Service?
10:00 a.m. eastern time
What do we wear?
Come dressed as you’re comfortable! Business casual, jeans. Summer shorts and T-shirts, winter sweaters and boots. Children should wear comfortable clothes. We have a variety of activities for children, which on any given day might include playing with art supplies or going outside.
Where do we park?
Parking is available in front of the church and also behind the church in the parking lot. Please leave the parking spaces closest to the church free for those who may have difficulty walking. Our building is wheelchair accessible.
And, after the Service?
Following the Service, we invite all to stay for refreshments and conversation. Have questions about Unitarian Universalism? Come on by!
All are welcome! Please join us!